Birthday Dinner (Wednesday)
Macaroni Grill -
Choose Your Own Pasta: Spaghetti, Garlic Cream Sauce, Fresh Spinach, Roasted Mushrooms, Roasted Tomatoes (655 Calories)
Mushroom Ravioli (900 Calories)
Double Vanilla Gelato (290 Calories)
or Small Vanilla McCafe Shake (540 Calories)
Total: 945 Calories or 1195 Calories, or 1190 Calories or 1440 Calories (Let’s try for this one not to happen)
Ruby Tuesday’s -
Zuccini Minis (874 Calories)
French Fries (426 Calories)
Total: 1300 Calories
Tips for Self:
- Eat one entree
- Eat one entree that comes with one side
- Eat one appetizer and one side
- Eat two appetizers
- Eat two sides
- Once a month, share an appetizer, eat an entree with a side, share a dessert
- Pay attention to calorie information if it’s available
- It’s okay to indulge (see above) but don’t binge and go overboard
- Try to stay around ~1200 calories if possible for a free meal
- DON’T BINGE OR POST BINGE
- Use common sense
- Limit buffet visits
- If at a restaurant where calorie information is not provided, stick with just an entree or one entree that comes with one side
- Try to only use the sauce provided (wiggle room here)
- Limit or Avoid Opening Bread and Chips (1 piece or slice of bread with butter or sauce, 5 chips with dip)
- At holidays, make one plate of your faves, and then have one small slice or piece of dessert with a dollop or spoonful of topping
- If at a school or work party the above still applies. If there are dishes you haven’t had, try a little of everything you want to.
This allows for freedom without binging and guilt. Free day can mean going over a normally set calorie amount without the pain, physical damage, and guilt that comes along with horrible, terrible binging.
Is likely not going to happen this week. At all. :(
I need to come up with a list of fun exercises to do that aren’t dancing around my room randomly/DDR. I need some variety I think.
111.4 lbs! That’s 1.4 down from about the 4 I gained.
(Before the Holidays: 109 lbs.
After the Holidays: 112.8 lbs.)
1.4 down, 2.4 to go!
20 minutes of exercise…DONE!!!
Now only 4.5 hours left till I can eat. D:
Persimmon - 118 Calories
22 Unsalted Cashews - 170 Calories
1 Egg - 90 Calories
1 Slice of Whole Wheat Bread - 60 Calories
2 Tbsp Fat Free Cream Cheese - 30 Calories
2 Thin Slices of Turkey - 25 Calories
1 Cup of Coffee - 7 Calories
1 Fancy Chocolate Truffle - 65 Calories
Half a Slice of Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese - 30 Calories
Baby Dill Pickle - 5 Calories
Total: 600 Calories
450 Calories to burn and 20 minutes of dancing to do tomorrow so that I don’t have to exercise for the rest of the week. Oh. Joy. >.<
Tonight: Macaroni Grill
Create Your Own Pasta:
Spaghetti - 340 Calories
Fresh Spinach - 5 Calories
Roasted Mushrooms - 25 Calories
Roasted Tomatoes - 15 Calories
Fresh Greens Side Salad (w/dressing) - 80 Calories
Total: 465 Calories